Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Plain White T






Barneys New York Blazer/ Madewell plain white V-neck/ Levi denim shorts/ Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet purse/ Topshop chelsea boots/ Essie 'Lacy not Racy' nail polish  (photocreds: thestylebum )

Hello lovelies! I hope you had an amazing holiday and new years day!  Because the plain white T was requested by one of my tumblr followers, I decided to style it with a really light, linen Barneys New York blazer and my self-cut Levi shorts.  The Levi's were originally denim pants, but I just cut them to create baggy and casual shorts. 

 This outfit is perfect when you need to rush out the door or even to go out shopping.  I highly recommend people buying a small wallet purse which holds a phone, credit cards, coins, keys, etc.  It’s really convenient when you’re power shopping and foraging through mounds of clothing. :D  Today was 80 degrees in Los Angeles, so I paired my outfit with shorts, but you can easily wear some skinny jeans if it happens to be a cooler day.  A pair of grey or black booties would also look cute, but I decided to go casual and wore my chelsea boots.

Thank you! If you want to request how to style a clothing item, just message me on tumblr here xx  I love all of you guys and your supportive messages on tumblr... They make my day :)

xo,
Ashley 

1 comment: