Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Rag & Bone Harrow Boot






Free People anorak/ Splendid baseball T/ Joe's skinny Jeans/ Rag&Bone harrow boots/ Rebecca Minkoff purse/ Tiffany & Co bean necklace/ OPI's purple orchid nail polish  (photocreds: thestylebum)


Hello! I hope you had an amazing week! Today I styled the Rag & Bone Harrow boots, one of the most comfortable pairs of booties I have ever walked around in. I'm obsessed... I paired the boots with black skinny jeans and my new Splendid baseball Tee.  This t-shirt is pretty casual but a bit dressier than the normal baseball tee because of its silky sleeves.  Since today was chilly, I threw on a dark grey anorak (requested by anon) to complete the outfit. Everyone should buy at least one over the shoulder black purse, and my Rebecca Minkoff has been my favorite everyday purse for the past two years. 

Many of you have been asking me to post more outfits, but it is very time consuming. However, I will try my best to post more than once a week for those of you who actually pay attention to my blog!  Thank you so much for the support and if you have any questions, you can message me here. I love you! 

xo,
Ashley 


1 comment: