Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Boyfriend Jeans






Vince tuxedo blazer/ Project Social muscle T/ J Brand boyfriend jeans/ Max Mara studded belt/ J-crew pumps 

♡ Hi!  A lot of you guys have been asking me to post more, so this is my second post of the week.  Since one of my followers requested for me to style boyfriend jeans, I paired it with a muscle tee that says “New York City.”  I think the biggest tip I can give you, is to let the jeans hang loose and low on your hips.  I added a studded belt to hold them in place.  From here, you can go casual and wear a cute pair of flats for everyday wear, but I decided to dress my boyfriend jeans up a bit.  Blazers in general are becoming incredibly popular, so I paired this outfit with my new Vince tuxedo blazer.  It’s crucial to have your own collection of blazers because it’s so easy to throw on and complete an outfit.  Finally, I slipped into my new J-crew heels that I recently got on sale.  I have been seeing royal blue heels everywhere, so I couldn’t resist buying a colorful item to add to my closet.  

Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week.  You can message me here if you have any questions or if you want to request something.  The support and love that you guys give me is amazing!!  Love you 

xo,
Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment